Saturday, January 7, 2012

People do say things they doesn't know. They think from a point they doesn't know either. No doubt, I'm one of the people.

There are times where I doubted someone I loved so much, that I went crazy for every little thing he did or didn't do. But well, I'm over that person now.

I still do miss the moments we went through and so on. Well, I'm a player ain't I? Got out of a freezer and straight into the frying pan.

Yeah, I still miss you, so what? We'll get back together? No right? Am I going to put hope like forever? What did u do when I'm still around? Nothing. Even on your birthday I planned stuff and it never be a good one for you, cause my attendance tere was a ruin for you. I knew it.

For those people out there, think every fucking thing you want. I'm out of here. I'm sick and tired of worrying over every detail to retain anyone in my life. No matter how much I want them to stay. Before you fucking judge me, please clarify with me before you say "oh he's two faced". So what if I ended up alone cause its much easier that I don't have to think what the fuck I did.
Hear what you want, believe all you want.
People show you, talk to you. Of all stuff they only show/tell you things affects you. And at the same time tarnish that guy and yet pretend they're innocent. That's why they did. You think they so free to bring out something they don't care?

Why I know this? Cause I been through it. I've done that.

My ex once said that, "Calvin is good at making people feel guilty. He's good at pretending"
So I pretended loving u the whole time! Thankiu! I just leveled up myself to a higher level of a clown. I did my best and be faithful but I'm an obsessive bitch who constantly wanna be aroun you. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment